Saturday, February 11, 2017

DX D: :( :I :) :D XD

Today was an awesome day on AJ!!!! Here's what happened.





First, I got some rares.



Then, I got buddied by an AJ YouTuber.

I then pet-stopped a non member's hamster for their birthday. (The non member, not the hamster's)

Next, I logged out and built a snowman outside.

Then, I went to Naffy's 800,000 views party!

Then, Naffy hosted a party called Beta Beta Beta.

Then, the non member I pet-stopped for, but didn't buddy, came.

Next, I won Naffy Taffy's AJ music competition.

Then, everyone came to my den and I got a lot of stuff for the N.M.R.S.

Pretty successful day in all, don't you think?

Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!