Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Update 2/1/2017 + AN ANIMAL JAM MIRACLE

Ok... You might want to fix the monkey on the most common loading screen, he's REALLY creepy.

SSSSHHHHRRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEKKKKK

1. Yay! 2. Never done it :/.

We know.

Uh, the quiz's also in the Chamber of Knowledge.

Do you really need to advertise yourself?

1. Kay then. 2. Kay then.

I want it I want it I want it

PICTURES

Page 2:

Look at my weird magenta potion... thing. 

Aww, the glitch doesn't actually work.

(these were caused by the new update, as well as some weird search engine glitches)

AN ANIMAL JAM MIRACLE

The new hidden item is a Pet Jamaa Township.


It comes in normal, spring, fall, Halloween, and winter.

And, someone just made an AJ miracle happen. They got a mini Jamaa Township...

And I.
Got.
This.


I know, I know, everyone wears spikes... But I might be able to trade it for a bunch of good stuff.

Oh, and I got these rares today.







Jam on!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!