Saturday, September 10, 2016

Off Topic

I used to play a game called Amazing World. If you did, you might still be upset about the quitting of Funralsin, Surf Weatherbee, Crownsyafeather, Flakeithibubble (I THINK that's how it's spelled), Swoopmanstrum, or maybe even.............. BLANKETSHABUBBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well, I'm Blanketshabubble.  If you are Farrskyaways (once more, I THINK that's how it's spelled) and you are reading this, you told me that you played AJ. Well, now you know my user and we can finally be buddieeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am planning to make days to log on to meet people who play AJ AND Amazing World.

Shoutouts to Funralsin, Farrskyaways, Nikletenpelter, Surf Weatherbee, Crownsyafeather, Flakeithibubble, Sparklesueslolly, Sprinkleistcap, Swoopmanstrum, Zingjaskyes, and all my other buddies! Meet up with me on Amazing World and then on AJ and you just might make this list!

                                                                              Jam on!

PS: You can make connections with characters on Amazing World AND AJ! Peck (AJ) is like Nibs (AW)! Liza (AJ) is like Bloom (AW)! Tavie (AJ) is like Talia (AW)! Graham (AJ) is like Brick (AW)!     I don't have any ideas for (AJ) Sir Gilbert, Greely, (AW) Draper, Twinkle, Howl, Busky, Rune, Yepi, or Karma.

PPS: On AJ and AW there are both Koalas named Cosmo. O.o

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool AMAZING WORLD. I play games such as moshi monster or Neopets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to play Moshi Monsters but I quit for several reasons: 1. One of my really good friends made an account but they forgot their password, like, THE SECOND DAY. 2. Hardly anyone was on. (Well, none of my buddies. It was all random people)
      3. You couldn't really talk with other players. I have never heard of neopets. Here are some games I have played: Moshi Monsters, Garden Party, Club Penguin, Herotopia, (can't remember the name), Poptropica, Amazing World, Nitrome, Starwhals, Animal Jam.

      Delete
    2. Yea even I quit Moshi Monsters. Aj is the only ALIVE GAME LEFT

      Delete
    3. Amazing World was losing it's popularity as well. It was never big on trading. The main reason I quit was because of the rumors about Cole Tyme. There was a bunch of stories floating about in Circle Square about how Cole Tyme was going to bring down AW. They ended up deleting me. That brings me to a glitch where I can't add more buddies even if I delete people. (Another reason I quit.) The last I saw of Cole Tyme was to the right of Cannoli with Heat and Van. They came up and started bragging about their new zing, which was clearly hacked. And, Fun, (My BFF :() didn't really QUIT. They got hacked and soon after they stopped playing. They loved the game, so me, Farrskyaways, and Nickletenpelter knew that the hacker had gotten them banned. Everyone thinks it was either Twistmecloak or Polishsosirings. We think it is Polishsosirings because ever since we met them, they have been mortal enemies. ARE YOU READING THIS, POLISHSOSIRINGS?!?!?!?! IF SO, WE KNOW YOU HACKED FUN! (On AW Cole Tyme was becoming as big a topic as solidblue02 or Fman.)

      Delete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!