Monday, September 5, 2016

Unreleased Falcon Plushies


These are unreleased plushies pictured in the claw machine, most likely a falcon. They are probably going to be in a diving pose because AJ does not design the back side of a plushie. I wonder what the head's going to look like. These were both found on the right side of the claw machine, which is odd because most unreleased plushies appear on the top, just to the right of the center and their faces normally show.

                                                                                   Jam on!
PS.What is the thing behind the black falcon? It looks like a gold statue of an eyeless penguin on a black square base. It might be a unreleased addition to the claw machine- hard-to-find gold figures.

7 comments:

  1. These are sooooooooo cool!!!! I wonder what colors they will come in? They will look great "soaring" through my den....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Those "falcon" plushies are actually owls.
    2. That "penguin with no eyes" is actually a yellow polar bear.

    Please don't take this the wrong way and think I am trying to be mean and offensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I have never seen owl or polar bear plushies before. Maybe we could meet up in AJ and I could trade for some if you have them. What pose are they in? The owls I mean. I have never seen a plushie AJ designed the back for.

      Delete
    2. These are from the Diamond claws I guess. I had an owl once but I traded it

      Delete
    3. OMG I JUST GOT AN OWL PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE SAID "PLUSHIE STORE MY DEN!". I AM SOOOOO GLAD I WENT! THEY HAD A RED OWL PLUSHIE THERE AND I TRADED A DUPLICATE RARE RIBBON SCARF FOR IT. THEY ARE IN A GLIDING POSITION. STILL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR POLAR BEAR PLUSHIES
      WANTED PLUSHIES
      >Otters
      >Owls
      >Hyenas
      >Lynxes
      >Polar Bears
      > Brown Raccoon w/ Rocket

      Delete
  3. I just got a pink owl plushie for my 45 gem necklace. BEST TRADE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!