Sunday, August 28, 2016

Beta Tiara SPOTTED!

Today I was looking at a friend's profile to see where they were, and then I decided to look at their animals. When I looked at the second one, I froze.

If you know the look of a beta tiara, you can see they are wearing one! If you don't, you're about to know.
The difference between a beta tiara and a current one is the color of the gem. Beta tiaras have blue/violet gems, while modern ones have a red gem.
Does anyone reading this have a beta tiara? If so, comment about it. I hope you have one or get one at some point in your animal jam future!

                                                                    Jam on!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I went into JMC and I found that exact same tiara in the shop, so that isn't a "beta" Tiara. The "beta" ones are green with a purple gem and milky-white with purple gems, and the store-bought ones have blue. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Sneezy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I did too. There is also a white one like that for sale.

      Delete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!