Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Ului1's Den

This jammer was someone who randomly buddied me, apparently quit AJ, and is possibly a mid-level hacker. The first part of the den seems normal, right?

I mean, besides the part that their plushie collection is almost entirely uncommon plush.

Then there's the second part of their den.

I have zoomed this in so you can see ALL the details of this interesting picture
1. The seahorses have pairs that are only ONE DETAIL DIFFERENT from the other.
2. This is a land den. WHY ARE SEAHORSES FLOATING OUT OF WATER?
3. This jammer is a non-member, meaning they have less gems. The seahorse part alone would cost 2000 gems without the castle, 2400 with the castle. Then there is the part of playing the claw machine OVER AND OVER to get all those plushies, and possibly more to get more commons to uptrade for uncommons.
Tell me what you think about this jammer's strange den, or any information about the jammer it belongs to.

                                                                     Jam on!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! :)
    The seahorses Wow. I can take a bit of a guess that its a glitch. I remember this has happened to me too

    https://leppieblogz.blogspot.com/2016/07/hacking-or-glitch.html#comment-form

    Maybe this Glitch happened with the combination of a land+Ocean Den.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On another blog, I saw another weird land+ocean den. It was an underwater den and all the stuff from the land den had been transferred into that den. The owner of the den was trying to get it to switch back to normal, but they couldn't. They didn't have control of their own den! Then someone else said THEY did. The den switched back to land, but ocean animals appeared and floated around the den and land animals were invisible. :O

      Delete
    2. Wow! These glitches are soo cool, but annoying at the same time. When ever I try to buy a pet bee it said I CAN'T BUY ONE. I remember another one in the Cosmo adventure. In it the chomper plant was green, but still had a water mark on it. I think I was the pictures on my other laptop :)


      Another one was in the return on the phantoms, when I go in the burrow to get the key and return the water is still not clear same with the plants and wells. Then without placing the key I can go through the gateway, Sadly I can get noo keys. Return of the phantoms was my fav adventure in which I could never ever than play alone. Its fixed now and I couldn't take any pic of it :(

      There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many glitches.
      Its not even 0.1 yet

      :) Bye

      Delete
    3. I have seen the one where it is asking you to water an already watered chomper plant. Sometimes it asks you to water random patches of grass. Maybe I could buy a pet bee and gift it to you? Also the still-phamtomized water would be interesting to see, as would doing things and stuff and such without keys. Here is a glitch you should try: 1.buy an animal. 2.DON'T MOVE. 3.change your look. I have not done this since I got my deer a long time ago. If it still works, in the little this-is-your-look dot the original colors will appear, while the actual animal will be the colors you changed it too.

      Delete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!