Monday, August 29, 2016

Disaster At Mt.Shiveer

I was doing gem breaker at Mt.Shiveer when my friends FINALLY came. One of them (the subject of this post) was with another jammer who was identical to them. New Jammer (NJ) said everyone should switch to their look and dance on the ice. My friend eventually changed their look to the sea foam green the 2 wolves were, but I stayed right where I was, not switching my look. NJ was pestering me to switch my look, but I never did. I switched to my eagle and said stuff like "BE DIFFERENT." "DON'T LET NEW JAMMER CONTROL YOUR LOOK." Then my friend agreed with me and changed to their original look. We said they couldn't control our look. They called me a kid. Then they said "kicks sneezes head". That's when I finally reported them. Then the jammer who I had not seen before changed into a black pink and sea foam green wolf and said "now i can be me again!". So eventually we were all standing our ground, not doing anything but trying to calm NJ down. Then I had to leave so I don't know what happened after that. Here is the tale in picture form!

                                                                            Us dancing.
                                                         When me and my buddy said NO.
                                                    When me and my buddy said NO.
                                                      NJ's incredibly RUDE comment.
                                                                          Us fully free
                                (As you can see I deleted NJ and added the other wolf.)

                                                                              Jam on!

1 comment:

  1. NJ sounds like kind of a bullie! I had to report someone today to.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!