Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Banned Aparri Clone

So, I'm sure you've heard of Aparri, (particularly from his many many fans). And I like to search for random phrases and such on jammer search, and I thought, "hey, if nafaria9's jammer wall is that full, let's just see what Aparri's looks like!" And, I didn't know how to spell it. I thought it was spelled Appari, when it is actually spelled Aparri. And when I searched for Appari, this showed up.

This is what a banned jammer's profile looks like. I will be soon making a post on another jammer's banned account soon with more info on the details of a banned account.
This is what the REAL Aparri looks like.

You see the differences between the profiles, right? Also I have to give Aparri some credit in the animal name department. OH C'MON THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SUPERHERO NAME; I CAN'T MAKE GOOD NAMES ANYMORE CAUSE THE NAME SPINNERS LAG.

                                                                           Jam on!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I have never seen a banned account before how do you get banned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jammers get banned when they misbehave when AJHQ is watching. This is more likely to happen if you get reported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am new to blogging, but NOT to AJ. I have been playing AJ for about 16 or 17 months.

      Delete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!