Saturday, March 4, 2017

💔





I am sorry.

             On Animal Jam, I've had---BEEN having a good time. But recently, I haven't. I honestly miss the days when I was playing when Wretchedjungle was around and didn't even know he existed. Lately I've mostly been doing Play Wild, but that app is hard to do if you don't feel like spending all your money on sapphires, and it crashes a lot. I try to enjoy myself on PW, but that makes it too hard. And on AJ it's impossible to have fun because of: Hackers, scammers, trading, community drama, and stress.

For these reasons, I might be quitting Animal Jam.

         I've felt like I need to quit for a while, but running this blog makes it too hard to just stop and turn around. I'm also holding on to a friend at school by a tiny string just because we both play AJ. If I do quit, I'm not sure where to turn. No other game calls to me like AJ. I would play Amazing World, but it has unbearable glitches and I can't get on, Club Penguin is closing, who knows WHAT has become of Moshi Monsters.

If I do quit, I'll remember you always:

Aztacart30
Dokee
6pix6mix6nix
Appleblossom(some numbers I can't remember)
Nafaria9
Cuddly6342/Nafaria8
Auroranight
Kidswhocarekid
Sebbywolf14
Lostfairy
Sixty58
Strangepieceofsushi
Littlesleepy

And everyone else.

Goodbye (maybe), and Jam on!


3 comments:

  1. Aww, Sneezy... It's so sad to hear of the possibility you might be leaving, but just also know you were a great friend to me and I appreciated your kindness. :) You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you feel you need to quit. I really hope you don't quit, but it's your choice. It means so much to me that you put my name up on the list! I will remember you, too, if you do decide to quit. I just thought you should know, I enjoyed viewing this blog and I tried to view it as much as possible. Your posts were informative, funny, and really truly perfect. Honestly, I will miss you if you do leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. N0o0000000000oooooooooo...
    Even I didn't know about wretchedjungle or fman122.
    Your a great friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!