Monday, October 31, 2016

More Stuff Then I Can Count Happened Today

More stuff than I can count happened today. Here it is. A lot of it is just pictures from beta research. Thank you, Animal Jam Wolf Blog, for having these pictures. Sad they closed today. :(

So, it turns out Crashing Rowdymonkey is actually zmonkey, a beta tester which I had heard of.

 Beta Jam-Mart Clothing! Olllllld pictures- skullys (not skullies that's misspelled) are pictured. There is also a Spartan helmet there (horned helmet), a beta tiara, and beta arctic hood.

 This was the beta change-your-look palette.

 Beta Jam-Mart Furniture- contains beta chest, orange mat, rocking horse, car, robot, and special flower flooring. Note the design of the flooring is different.

This is the "beta land map". Am I the only one who realizes that this was probably taken on the first day of AJ, because Coral Canyons was around in beta, and I have PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE that Mt. Shiveer and Appondale were around in beta. I notice no one cared about Kimbara Outback, Bahari Bay, Kani Cove, Crystal Reef, or Deep Blue being missing.

 This is just a funny thing I found on the Animal Jam Wolf Blog.

 I know this probably isn't news to you, but I just got this today on an alt.

 Message in a bottle!!!!!

 I bet the toucans are on a ship. I mean, the bottles are in the OCEAN, and there are no planes of cars in Jamaa------- BUT we know there are boats because the Cruise Ship Party is on one.

This is the prize. Note that the color of the frame can vary.

 This banner showed up after I did the Daily Spin.

 Want to recreate Clue in your den? Use this for the center of the game board!

 Today's RIM, I bought 3 so I have 2 to trade.

 Can you think of any more ways to say ok with restricted chat?

 I was looking through my inactive buddies to see if I wanted to delete anyone, and one of them is PLUSHIE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 They are a non member with a jammer wall. How...?



Yeah, that is worth... infinity reports. Sure, it is COLORED magenta, but it's SUPPOSED to be magenta. That is the worst item on AJ, in stores, used for scamming, worth 45 gems, and other things. HEY, DUDE! I'LL GIVE YOU A MILLION REPORTS FOR THAT NECKLACE! NO SCAM!
Yeah... no.

Warning

I HAVE HEARD THIS FROM A FRIEND: ON PLAY WILD, THEY GOT BUDDIED MY FMAN12, AND CLAIM THEY SAW THEIR WOLF WALK AWAY (WHICH THEY WEREN'T USING), AND THEY COULD NO LONGER USE IT. PLAY WILD USERS, BEWARE, FMAN MAY BE IN YOUR MIDST.

Jam on!

_( )_



       ___________
     /    /',',','/   /',',',
   /    /',',','/   /',',',',
 <_>',',','<_>',',',',

(That's a graphic doodle of leg armor. Pretty good for that being my first drawing by punctuation :) )
(The commas and apostrophes mean empty space. The space surrounded by slashes is the leaf part.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!