Friday, October 28, 2016

End Of Week Scrapbook 10/28/2016

I had the idea to make a scrapbook of important things that happened each week. I know the end of the week is SATURDAY, but I really wanted to make this today. Here you go! I have supplied captions so you know what's actually GOING ON.

 second nm with a member animal to be spotted by me

the RIM for this week 

 beautiful mistakes :)


 message in a bottle

AJ WHIP ROCKS, NAFFY!

ahh, that 7k views party of Naffy's was so fun...

read the AJ Whip, people

 this is just a few of the players in Escape From Mt. Shiveer

this is right before I became the Talking Vase (you know, when I hide behind the vase in the pillow room and pretend to be part of AJHQ monitoring for bullies (it works))

Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!