Saturday, October 8, 2016

Aparri Sighting + Glitched Item

Hi there! First thing's first: I SAW APARRI TODAY! I know that you know I'm not a fan of Aparri, but you might be. Here are the pictures! Fyi, this was in Crystal Sands, Nile.

 As you can tell, this is NOT an Aparri clone, this is the real Aparri.


What happened was I had JUST logged in, and I saw what I THOUGHT was an Aparri clone. Then I looked at their profile..... IT WAS APARRI! Everyone knew he was probably recording, so we were all advertising our blogs and Youtube channels and dens and stuff. I mean, wouldn't YOU want your blog to be viewed 999,999,999,999,999,999 times a day? 

I thought so.

Next thing.

Today I was looking through clothing, and I noticed what I believe to be a glitched item.
Doesn't look odd, does it?

I think it is glitched because it is spelled "Pi" instead of "Pie". And it's nowhere near Pi Day! See? GLIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recommend you buy this before AJHQ fixes it, because it might be valuable when they change the spelling to "Pie".

Jam on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!