Thursday, September 29, 2016

Random

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted for the past...... 6 days. >.< I have some random stuff to share.

First random thing
Various interesting plushies
 Unreleased arctic fox plushie. I'm pretty sure these can be found in Play Wild.
 Unreleased arctic fox plushie. I'm pretty sure these can be found in Play Wild.
 Hard to find otter plushie.
 Unreleased arctic fox plushie. I'm pretty sure these can be found in Play Wild.
Super hard to find owl plushie.

Second random thing
How to become a part of AJ history

Have you heard of zero? By doing this, you can become a part of another AJ den chain! Here is the user of the final den: Jammer3zmbj This jammer was originally inmemoryofdokee, but the username got turned down and I'm stuck with this. The final portal is not yet set up in my den, but a portal to dokee's den is. I think my alternate account, fizzlerat, has the portal set up. Here's what you do to set it up: Send jammer3zmbj, fizzlerat, or sneezy77 a jamagram saying you want to do this. Once approved, send a friend request to jammer3zmbj and then get a portal to their den. Then, do the same on various other accounts. Soon jammer3zmbj will be the new zero.

Third random thing
Halloween glitches

 I thought game symbols were blue.
 MY TAIL'S TRAPPED IN A ROCKSLIDE! HELP!!!!!!!

Fourth random thing
Bitter Sweets fun

 MY TAIL'S TRAPPED IN A ROCKSLIDE! HELP!!!!!!!
 I never got that before......
 Why am I walking in a phantom's leg muscles?
The candy....... is MINE

Fifth random thing
Should that be rare?

I mean, since that's the worst item in AJ and all....

Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!