Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stuff

Here are the dens in a huge chain of dens!






































































Here are the Year of The Rooster party pictures.

Here is the "city" part of the party.

This is the shop.

This is part of the "right mountain" part.

I'm watching the fireworks! (Left mountain)

"Middle mountain" part. I chose this picture for its dramatic look.

I'm floating!

I'm sleeping, but my rooster isn't. I'm on land, and I'm splashing. My rooster is hopping.

This is the main site of the "pond" part.

This person said this to me. I was doing a rooster tribe, where you had to be red, orange, and yellow, and this person came up to me and said "but the traditional colors r red and yellow". I told them that they were missing the point because my rooster is red, orange, and yellow, and they said "u know nothing". Since when are butterfly hair clips, snowflake balloons, and diamond encrusted armor traditional? 

Look at that one hyena. HE HAS PANTS



Jam on!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!