Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Promo Item + ?

I got this promo item when redeeming the monkey w/ pet puppy.


The other thing is a strange and slightly... I don't know.... happened to me the other day.

I was watching a Julian2 video, and YouTube was being really laggy. Before it started, there was a black screen with a big INTRO thing. It seems like that was the name of the video that Julian's intro is. The weird thing is it means I could see the name of one of his files (possibly).

Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!