Saturday, August 26, 2017

I'm Back!!!! (Again)

Well, I'm back again. But this time I have a REASON!

Today, August 26, 2017, is the FIRST BIRTHDAY OF MY BLOG!

View my first post ever here.

On August 30, I'll be having a birthday party from 4:40 EST to 5:30 EST. If you're reading this and have an AJ blog, share this on your blog! (because no one ever comes to my parties :P)

I'm going to TRY to post every day from now until the end of 2017, and I'll see how it goes from there.

Jam on!
-Sneezy77Ω

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!