Sunday, November 6, 2016

1000 Views! + Scammer (redpaw8, member) + Some Stuff That Has To Do With Trading

Hi, everyone! Here today with a few things, the most important of which...

1000 views party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we hit 1000 views a few days ago, but I haven't been able to post in until now.

Where: Sneezy77's den
When: 11/10/2016 5:00 ET
Why: I got 1000 views!
Who: Me, hopefully you, and hopefully some other jammers. >.<
What: A 1000 views party.
How: By you lining up the time, searching my user, then clicking on the little den button.

I hope you come! :D 
If you have a blog, PLEASE share this on it. I haven't had a lot of views lately.

Then this.


Redpaw8 was a scammer doing the "gift me _____ I gift back ____" scam. (see ajsws.blogspot.com for more info on scams)

Anyway, this is them doing the scam.


When I confronted them they said this.

Then I told them that I was on my alternate and I had pictures that I was going to post on my "blob".

Well, redpaw8, there's "yo" evidence right there.

People also started protecting them and saying they were scammers too, but I didn't get a picture of this.



AND here's the "stuff that has to do with trading".

I found a neat item on someone else's trade list.
This was taken on an alt, as you can tell, because the "member lock" is sealed.

And I got a preeeety good attempt at my pinata.
 (New Year's Celebration Hat)

AND I am going to start sharing the top trade attempt of every day! Here are all the good attempts at my magenta tophat so far.

short black spike
red bone tail, green bone tail
an assortment of 7 items I can't remember, including 2 rainclouds and a "standing stone" that would be highly wanted by clanners---- it looks just like the highrock.

Jam on!

       _____
      |    /\   |
      | _|  |_|

The archway from that cool shadow garden!
     

1 comment:

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!