Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Phantom Badlands

SPOILER ALERT. BEWARE.


 That's what jammers all over Jamaa saw today when they finished The Phantom Badlands. I knew this was going to happen due to conspiracy theories on the Animal Jam Whip and these paint splatters all over.



I believe that Peck was the one writing messages on the boards. She also said some interesting stuff...

I wonder if that had anything to do with the entrance to the 2D adventure base was sealed. Maybe the Phantom Fortress is there!

Now, who wants to hear some MORE conspiracy theories? Here you go!

1. Peck's Heartstone

I saw this on a Julian2 video. (Hey, the video was titled infinite membership glitch, how could I say no?) And I fully agree with him. He thinks Peck's heartstone is in her earring. This is probably true because on new images of Peck, like on the Haunted Peck Portrait and Painter's Easel, her earring is gone.

2. IDONTKNOWWHATTHETITLEOFTHISSHOULDBE

In the Chamber of Knowledge, I saw Alpha Staffs like Liza's.


Note there are only 5, and not 6. Now let me check my Official Guide to Animal Jam...

Ok!
Here is the guide to Alpha stone colors! And where they are!

Liza: Purple PICTURED In Alpha staff
Sir Gilbert: Red PICTURED In tiny ring around toe
Cosmo: Green PICTURED Unknown
Graham: Yellow (probably the white one) In X-shaped vest thing
Greely: Blue (probably the black one) In band around paw
Peck: Pink NOT PICTURED Unknown, probably in earring

YOU SEE?????

And, I have one more thing about the prize I got.

 
We have never seen a statue or picture of Mira that looks normal-ish before. This means we now know what Mira looks like, more or less! I take it as a token of bravery in Jamaa!

And, to top it off, a (very creepy) picture of Mira in the forgotten temple thing!
(please note that it's broken, it wasn't originally like this)
AHH MIRA YOUR HEAD

Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!