Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Scammers: Happyllamasmile (member) + Allyanimaljam (non member)


I saw someone in Jamaa Township saying this.
What irks me is that they had to say no scam.
I asked them why we couldn't trade. I don't have a picture of this, though.

I chased them around Township for a while, and they ignored me for a while. Eventually they said this.

(this happened too fast so I roleplayed it)



They ran off before I could say that AJHQ only disables trading & gifting at the same time. 

Then I found another scammer.


Their advertisement.


Their trade list.




Not much good stuff.

Report Happyllamasmile & Allyanimaljam for scamming.

Happyllamasmile
Status: No one harmed

Allyanimaljam
Status: Unknown

Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!