Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Steven The Koala #1

Hi, people! You may have read plushie comic series. Well, I'm starting my own!

 It's time for school. I would like school if one thing was missing: Sherie.

My dad doesn't talk much. Same with today. He just drops me off at school and goes to work.

 A bad start to the day. I run into Sherie and Robert as soon as I walk in. They're part of the "popular kids" group. 

 I like it when we get to class, because Sherie can't be mean with Mrs. Porphin around. I sit next to my best friend, Aidan, who sits next to another friend of mine, Thomas, who sits next to another friend, Andy.

 At recess, I play with Aidan, Thomas, Andy, and our other two friends, (who are in a different class) Rose and Don.

 The popular kids are gossiping. (Sherie, Robert, Alicia, and Dave)

 Then they walk up and talk to us. Mean, of course. They say Don is a laughingstock, Rose is just a fluffy bunny, Thomas is fat, Andy is clumsy, Aidan is stupid, and I'm lazy and slow. 

 But little did they know...

The teachers were there! And what I find most shocking is...

 The principle, Mr. Redsnow, was with them!

 He had a little talk with the popular kids, and told Sherie to come into the office.

 I peeked in through the window. She's in BIG trouble. Then I went back to play with my friends.

I found them playing in the fountain. I joined in, but for some reason I couldn't enjoy myself...

What happens next?

You decide!


Jam on!

1 comment:

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!