Saturday, November 5, 2016

Beware: Box Pigs

I was on my innocent little alternate account when I saw a group called "The Box Pigs". They were starting to be mean so I want over to investigate.



These were the jammers who were bullying. And here is the stuff that was said. (by me, a random arctic wolf who was standing up to them (adrianna54), and the piggies) I have noted the relevant stuff. Please note these pictures are out of order.

 beth1oo: JOIN THE BOX HAT PIGS!
 appa01: DONT TALK TO THE BROWN AND WHITE ARCTIC WOLF THOUGH
 beth1oo: HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO us!  Megsa140: Only if you do firs' Me: You are being rude   unidentified: your mom to   unidentified (probably appa01): WHY DONT YOU
 megsa140: tbh this is really fun they don't know what a troll is )  (beth1oo: BOX HAT PIGS TO THE LAND ALPS)
 me: YOU SHOULD BE BANNED BY AJ BOX HAT PIGS adrianna54: REPORT THEM!!! THERE MEANIES
 appa01: We're mere trolls. if you get triggered by us, You have some issues.
 unidentified (probably appa01): YOU HAVE ISSUES
 adrianna54: VEING MEAN unidentified: JOIN THE BOX HAT PIGS! unidentified: JOIN THE BOX HAT PIGGIES me: REPORT THE BOX HAT PIGS
unidentified: Ppl say we should be banned thats for being rude not trying to make so

When I was trying to identify appa01, I came across a banned account, boa01.

Hey, I just noticed something----tiger was probably the first animal on AJ! It is featured as banned account's animal, on the buddy symbol, on the block symbol, on the go-to symbol, and on a drawing in the art studio. I know that the first animals were panda, rabbit, wolf, tiger, monkey, and koala, but tiger might have been the first one designed.

Jam on!

      ____
      | O o|
      |o 0  |
  \/

A worn blanket!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!