Sunday, November 13, 2016

Scammer + Alexadi

First, today I found a scammer. They were pretty much shouting HEY PPL IM A SCAMMER. Anyway, this was their advertisement.

Here is it with correct punctuation and stuff. "Trade me spiked collars I have good stuff on trade."
(I am saying "say it again?" because I spawned just as the message faded and I needed a picture of them)

And this was their trade list.

(that is in stores and, because of that, it does not have high value in ANY way)

Report Ipsbadwolf35 for scamming.



And on to a happier part of the post!

If you search the username AlexadI they show up as banned.

That means you can't go in their den.
OR DOES IT?
Here is a step-by-step guide to get in their den!

1. Search the username "portal".
2. Go in their den
3. Go in the portal that is on the far right.
4. That is AlexadI's den!

And I must say it's a nice den.

They were probably banned in 2014, judging by the cake. They also have "bamboo", which is mentioned for den ideas on a lot of blogs but I can't find it in stores. Then there is the strange blackboard. I can sort of make out letters on it. The lines we can see look like they say "THIS IS". Maybe there used to be a blackboard you could write your own message on, but it was removed.

And who IS AlexadI?

Jam on!

P.S. Visit the den at 5:00 PM ET so we can try to decode it!


2 comments:

  1. The blackboard was an item just like school desks,teachers table and more. You can't really find it these days and I guess its a forgotten item, but it is also worth a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a deleted school-party item when it was still in stores, but it was scammed using the gift-me-I-can't-trade scam, also known as Jam-A-Scam.

      Delete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!