Sunday, December 11, 2016

12/11/2016

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My friend was in the Nutcracker, and we went to see her,  and by the time we got back it was too late to make a post.

Yesterday's advent calendar gift.


And today's! The centerpiece was like the reindeer thing. It appeared a different color in your inventory/den than when you got it.




No one came to my party. :(

I would like you to take note of some scammers.
(One time I was doing a "dance to make AJ better" thing, and I said "No more scammers" and someone said "lol they're all gone". Apparently not...)






Owlho: Making items sound rarer than they are.
Trade me rares. Trade list: Plushies

 Kupa43: Doing the Gift4Gift scam
Gift me spike. I will gift you mine. (which they have no proof of HAVING)

?????: Doing the Gift Me Be In Video scam.
(no specific info)

And a N.M.R.S. update.

My jammer wall will no longer be used for the N.M.R.S..
Since non members can't have jammer walls, I thought it would be weird for us to meet on one.
(Plus I need the space for roleplays.)

That ok with you, Cuddly? d(>.<) ?

Jam on!






2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Im fine with that and im I really think that I have a lot of items saved up. The only problems are timezones. If in animal jam is 3pm, in my time it would be like 3am exact 12hour difference :(


    And another thing we should work on projects by now. Some great items for animal jam Right :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an idea for how you could come to my parties! Maybe on a Friday or Saturday night I could host one at 7 or 8 PM ET! Then you could go in the morning! (7AM or 8AM)

      Delete

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!