Sunday, December 4, 2016

12/4/2016

First, there is a color I missed of the Jammalliday Wreath Hat.


Today's advent calendar gift is glitched!

When you put it in your den it appears orange.

My gift to you today is...
Yeah... . .
            W
(that was my own vampire face emoji)

And I am starting something...
Shh...
Don't share this with anyone unless you know you can trust them...
If any hackers knew...

The thing is an anti-hacking agency...
D.W.A.

The main uniform...
Color, eyes, pattern.




Clothing...



You can vary the colors of the clothing pieces---except for the hat---but they have to be the same items.

Contact me through jamagram if you want to join.
If you are a member, say you want to join "AHH".
If you are a non member, say "Come find me!"

Jam on!

~Ωmega
(I call myself Omega sometimes)
Look...
Omega
Ωmega

I couldn't resist...
(I'm making random emojis now)
|'.'|
:T
>:T
E|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!