Thursday, December 8, 2016

12/8/2016

First, the advent calendar gift.
(picture from each of my accounts)








My gift to you is a report of a scammer and bully.



Here are the pictures.

 ~You cannot report someone for declining a trade
~If we declined it, it's probably not fair
~How are we being mean if you propose an unfair trade and we decline?

When I said they were scamming, they started saying they traded black candy cane socks for a necklace. I told them it was their fault that they did that, and they continued to scream at me.

I don't have pictures of the fox, but they started screaming at me for "annoying the bunny" because they arrived too late to witness the bunny scam.

Report: Rosythebunnyaj
For: Scamming

Report: Unknown (if you see anyone who looks like the fox, it's probably them)
For: Bullying

Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!