Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Scammer: Xxstarsandmoonsxx



 I saw this in Jamaa Township.


Here are the other pictures.






Here's what happened.

I walked into Jamaa Township.
I saw someone calling the wolf out as a scammer.

I went over to investigate.
They were saying stuff like:
(Junior is scammer, Mellow is calling them out as a scammer)
(Anyone else is a random person)

I caught something about them giving away the worn they were wearing.
This was their trade list. (I checked in case they were trust trading)


I talked to them about the "giveaway".


They were:
~Doing the "Best trade wins _____" scam.
~Possibly trust trading

Report Xxstarsandmoonsxx for scamming.

Jam on!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!