Wednesday, December 7, 2016

12/7/2016 + Scammer: Puppies2013

This was the advent calendar prize.



My gift to you today is how to get to a hidden area.

1. Go to the Township side of the Appondale bridge.
2. Slip to the south of the bridge.
3. You will be on a river.

This might only work for Winter since the river is frozen.

I have a scammer to report

Puppies2013

I saw them advertising for us to read their jammer wall.
This is it.


Report ol' pup for scamming
I have two more scammers.


They're both doing the same scam. O.o


I also found someone that I advise all N.M.R.S. agents to report.


Here is the translation.

Hi people! I have a fashion show at my den! If you're a non member and you put a lot of hard work into it, I won't give you anything! You'll only get it if you're a member!

Report: Puppies2013
For: Scamming

Report: Animalfun12374
For: Scamming

Report: Nodemonshere
For: Scamming

Report: Wolfstyler6
For: Bullying

That's all for today, folks!

Jam on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting. If you do not follow them your comment will be deleted.
1. No swearing.
2. No bad words.
3. No impersonating anonymous jammers
4. Make sure the comment is related to the subject of the post.
5. No spamming
6. No asking for free items unless the subject of the post is a giveaway and the item you are asking for is an item being given away. Sorry if that was a tongue twister. >.<
7. No threatening.
Follow these rules and jam on!